Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Word Finder and Ultimate Word Finder Free released on App Store

Here is a link to the free fully functional version.









Ultimate Word Finder will find the very best scoring word on any Words with Friends game. With this App, you can not possibly lose!

Unlike every other Word finding App that only generates mere anagrams with rack tiles, Ultimate Word Finder will actually find every single possible move on any Words with Friends game.

Ultimate Word Finder helps you quickly and easily find all the possible words from a given set of letters. It's great for finding all possible words in Words with Friends. Ultimate Word Finder helps you learn many great words, find high scoring words that you may have missed, and even generate anagrams using the new anagram generator.

To cheat and win in Words with Friends, all you have to do is load the Screenshot in Ultimate Word Finder and then press "Find Words". Ultimate Word Finder will automatically generate all possible words. You can see all the words, from the highest score to the lowest scores. You can even filter the list of words by points and by length.

Whether you want to better yourself in Words with Friends, or just want to win, Ultimate Word Finder will be the ultimate tool for devastating your opponents.


Features:

- Powerful OCR capability reads and transfer tiles from any screen shot.

- Get the highest scoring word possible from any board. Find every single possible word that can be played on the board.

- Three different modes of inputting letter into the rack and board. Tap to use On screen keyboard to type the letters in. Or you can drag the blank tile and select a letter. Or you can even use the OCR. The choice is up to you.

- Discover up to 100,000 unique plays for each board setup. No joke. If the move exists, Ultimate Word Finder will find it.

- Save multiple boards, up to 32 boards simultaneously.

- Official Words with Friends Word List used. Every word found in Ultimate Word Finder can be used.

- Zoom in and out of board for easy editing.

- Board saves automatically.

- Very Conveniently, Ultimate Word Finder does not require an active internet connection. You can use this App whenever you like. Great for iPod touch and places with little to no reception.

- Sort and Display the words however you like.

- Simple and intuitive interface.

- Fast Anagram finder. This anagram finder can generate anagrams that works with any popular word games like Lexulous, Bananagrams, and Text Twist Turbo.

33 comments:

  1. Please also make this Scrabble compatible. You discuss Scrabble in your description so I assumed it was compatible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please make a version for android it would be nice not to get my butt handed to me by my friends that don't know how to play scrabble out would be much appreciated. Email me if you do at warhawkmasterjj@yahoo.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. OCR doesn't seem to work with scrabble! Also the I got charged twice when I tried to redownload!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once you lose the app, like having to restore and download it again, you lose the OCR and have to pay again. That is not right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the OCR. On one board it worked as far as I paid attention. On my next board, on my tile rack it thought a W was a T. Not sure how that happened. So I took the photo again and forgot to zoom out. The OCR gave me a full board with several dozen tiles in nonsensical order. Third time's the charm, right? Wrong! I rearranged my tiles on my rack and it thought my W was an M. So, for now, the OCR kinda sucks. Can you fix it please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The OCR is kinda finicky now. I'll try to fix it for a future version. It wouldn't be an easy solution, but it's been an itch that I've got to scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The W M and Q itch is no big deal. Not perfect, but nothing to complain about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it possible to have a french list words ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does not work with the ipad as promised. I just wasted $1.99. Would love a refund. Absolutely do not use the free version...it gives you an in- app purchase option for OCR. Talk about a rip off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree fully with the comments from Duane and Gwen. Please refund my purchase price the screen will not transfer over

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks very similar to "Word Finder with Friends" that you also published. Do I need to pay for it again?

    I purchased "Word Finder with Friends" AND the OCR and now I see an improved version I must buy again (the OCR part)? The one I bought puts odd tiles in the TL places. Does the newer app's OCR fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  12. U will have to pay again but it does work better. No more tiles in the TL spaces. U will always have to pay again for the OCR. It's not like the Apple Store where u can download it again. He never answers u on here so I guess that will never get fixed. Y would he, he keeps getting 2 bucks a pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When will you have this available on iPad?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used the OCR option and loaded one board and now it won't let me clear that screenshot to load another... How do I fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  15. OCR load is not working. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there - Where is a real help list available at? The only one on the app is basically stupid.

    How do you change the direction of the arrows when entering in the letters?

    Also, are you working on a save/search/name option for the boards? Adding a ton of puzzles and having no way to recall them is lacking.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. PLEASE COULD YOU MAKE IT SCRABBLE CONPATIBLE. I LOVE THIS APP!

    ReplyDelete
  18. angst2601...to change the arrows simply tap it again and it will work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need help with your Hang Cheat. I upgraded on my iPad and the upgrade doesn't transfer to iPhone no matter what I do! Please help. I sent you an email earlier. I hope you respond.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your scale board is not payed out for hasbro scrabble even thou you say it is. I bought the OCR version and it still used the old board. Would like a refund. Totally anoying when it continually recommends words on on the boradr that are not high point. You have to walk through them all to get to words you can use. Your advertising is very misleading, although I like the app. You should fix this and have an iPad scale version that works.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't get the snapshot to load on the board. Can someone help me?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do you make this for android? Would love to have it

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am very unhappy with OCR. It has not worked like it says it would. Letters are all messed up. I see that others are having lots of problems with this also. I feel you should remove the purchase of OCR until you work out all the kinks. Otherwise considered fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OCR places the tiles in the wrong locations, when is the next software updates going to occur?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lately this is not working at all. The screen shot loads but when I run the word finder it comes up with words that do not make sense for the letters on the board. I tried deleting and reinstalling but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  26. My free version stopped working--that is it kept saying there were NO moves. I deleted it and bought the paid version. It keeps misreading letters which are clearly displayed. For example, the OCR correctly displayed 2 letters crossing as EM. Thewonky words the app came up with Treated those letters as WO and gave me WOOF. No matter what I did, reload the board, reinstall the app, it still read EM as WO. So I deleted the EM to see what would happen. The app then delivered only 4 solutions, the highest score being 6. Yet my tile rack had an optimal array of letters and I coul find my own 26 point score. WACKO! Why has a program that worked beautifully for a year suddenly go nuts? When are you going to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Neither Cheat for Words or Ultimate Word Finder are working correctly now and I have stupidly paid for both!

      Delete
  27. Please can you let me know how to get a refund for the OCR reader it mixes letters up and hasn't once given me a word that I could play. It's not right to charge for something that doesn't work. How do I get a refund please ?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I also would like a refund for the OCR, which does not work AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My app just quit working on me! :'(
    All it does now is say there are 0 moves available which isn't the case! I also have OCR installed. I need this fixed stat!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The remainder of this article will provide you with a few tips and tricks you can use to help improve your very first few games of Scrabble.

    word finder

    ReplyDelete
  31. I had the free app, but lost it and I cannot download this because it says it is not available in the us. What do I need to o to download it?

    ReplyDelete

  32. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete